The projects we have completed have enriched the portfolio of knowledge in the following areas:
- hemming - the segment that recommends us through the quality of the parts produced in the three projects completed in Romania (the first Dacia Sandero (2007), the first Dacia Duster (2009) and the new Dacia Duster (2018);
- welding points - in Automotive Manufacturing Plants, about 98% of the welding points are performed by robots;
- stud welding - projects completed in the Automotive Plants of Slovakia, Slovakia, Spain and France;
- flame - we have also carried out our activity within this segment on the Dacia platform in painting;
- gluing - activity performed in Automotive plants in Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and France;
- manipulation - also like the welding point, the handling is among the most common activities of the robots. We have done this activity in almost all of the car Factory we have been.